- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Latest Sports Items
NHL players braced for the league's fourth work stoppage to begin this weekend, and Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby says "it's not looking great" for the season to start on time Oct. 11.
The New England Patriots have signed safety Cyhl Quarles to their practice squad and released tight end Alex Silvestro from it.
The new iPhone 5 is actually the sixth iPhone model.
Peyton Manning wasn't the only free agent who had a spectacular Denver debut. So did the man who denied him a second Super Bowl trophy and is now trying to help him hoist another.
First-round draft pick David Wilson had a lofty set of goals for his rookie season as a running back with the New York Giants.
Michael Vick knows he needs to play better than he did in the opener for the Eagles to have a chance at beating Baltimore on Sunday.
The NFL's oldest rivalry resumes with its 185th meeting, and it already might be a critical game for the hosts, even in Week 2.
With two words, Jay Cutler dismissed the notion that the Green Bay Packers would be able to disrupt the Chicago Bears' new-look wide receiver corps with physical play: Good luck.
The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed goaltender Ben Scrivens to a two-year contract worth $1.25 million.