- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Latest Sports Items
After their first World Series last year, the Texas Rangers are on quite a roll.
Rory McIlroy and his buddies bought a football Wednesday night, and decided to test it out in the mall parking lot.
Ohio State opens the 2013 season against Vanderbilt and skips Minnesota each of the next four years under the Big Ten's new divisional setup, according to schedules released on Wednesday by the Big Ten office.
Blue Jays president Paul Beeston wants to take baseball back to Montreal, at least on a part-time basis.
Charlotte coach Karen Aston has resigned after four seasons on the job and a week after leading the 49ers to the WNIT semifinals.
With two games left in the season, the Capitals were still talking about having something to play for. They do – but that didn’t mean Jason Arnott and Scott Hannan couldn’t get the night off, along with the banged-up Alexander Semin.
If Tiger Woods wins his 19th major championship, Jack Nicklaus wants to be there to shake his hand. Put him at the head of the line, in fact.
One of the 13 Iowa players hospitalized after an intensive weightlifting exercise in January says he's planning to transfer to another school.
At times, Wizards forward Andray Blatche can be a maddeningly inconsistent player who makes head-slapping on-court mistakes.