- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Dwight Howard held some of the championship trophies in the Los Angeles Lakers' facility Friday, the first act of the next phase of his NBA career.
All-Star center Dwight Howard has been traded to the Los Angeles Lakers, the last act of his long, drawn-out departure from the Orlando Magic.
Heisman Trophy finalist Tyrann Mathieu was kicked off LSU's football team Friday for breaking an athletic department rule, a blow to the Tigers' national championship hopes three weeks before their season opener.
Tatyana Lysenko of Russia set an Olympic record to win the hammer throw, an event final that was marred by a technical problem on Friday night.
This has been the year of the comeback on the PGA Tour, with 11 players coming from at least four shots behind to win in the final round.
In Hamdi Salihi and Maicon Santos, D.C. United boast two accomplished strikers who have shown flashes of goal-scoring prowess this season, if not sustained success.
When the stakes are the biggest, the spotlight most bright, Usain Bolt is as good as gold.
There are plenty of people rooting for John Daly to continue his latest surprise run at the PGA Championship, including another big-hitter in Tiger Woods.