- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
Latest Sports Items
The Penn State football players looked on stoically as two of their teammates announced to the world: "We're going to see this thing through."
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso will seek to extend his championship lead at Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix and become the first Formula One driver to win four races this season.
With Alex Rodriguez headed for the disabled list and possibly out into September, Eric Chavez will get his chance to prove to the New York Yankees that his injury problems are in the past and he can be an everyday position player again.
Cole Hamels and the Philadelphia Phillies have agreed to a $144 million, six-year contract that prevents the 2008 World Series MVP from becoming a free agent after the season.
More than 30 Penn State football players say they're staying in Happy Valley despite NCAA sanctions that will keep the Nittany Lions out of a bowl game for the rest of their careers.
The Los Angeles Dodgers acquired former NL batting champion Hanley Ramirez from Miami in a multiplayer trade, the second big deal in as many days for the disappointing Marlins.
Penn State starting quarterback Matt McGloin has tweeted that he intends to stay with the Nittany Lions.
The mere suggestion that NCAA sanctions against Penn State were worse than receiving the so-called death penalty were enough to make first-year coach Bill O'Brien raise his voice a notch.
It's been a very good week for Alex Tagliani, who grabbed his best finish of the IndyCar season and added a NASCAR race to his schedule.