- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sports Items
Mark Ingram used Alabama's pro day to prove he's faster than he showed at the NFL combine.
The NCAA tournament doesn't start for more than a week, but Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma is already working the officials.
Oliver Perez is headed to the New York Mets bullpen, likely his last chance to make the team.
No other caddie has traveled so far to work so little than Steve Williams.
Former NFL player Pat White has told the Kansas City Royals that he is retiring from baseball.
Montreal Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty has a severe concussion and a fractured vertebra from a frightening hit by Boston's Zdeno Chara.
Coming home from a two-game road trip through Florida where they took the lead in the Southeast Division, the Capitals used their dormant power-play Wednesday night to fuel a 5-0 win over the Edmonton Oilers at Verizon Center.
With second baseman Chase Utley unable to play in any spring training game due to a right knee injury, the Philadelphia Phillies are exploring non-surgical options.
Kemba Walker scored 28 points in another stellar performance, and No. 21 Connecticut remained alive in the Big East tournament with an easy 79-62 second-round victory over No. 22 Georgetown on Wednesday.