- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sports Items
Clinton Portis has been released by the Washington Redskins.
The league-leading Vancouver Canucks added center Maxim Lapierre from Anaheim and left winger Chris Higgins from Florida before Monday's NHL trade deadline.
Jason Arnott seemingly is going to get another shot at a Stanley Cup.
This is the week hardly anyone expected to actually arrive: deadline time for the NFL and its players' union.
That Big Three in Miami is already becoming old news, giving way to another trio that can reshape the league.
Felicia Chester scored 20 points, including the winning layup with 5 seconds left, to lift No. 12 DePaul to a 70-69 victory over No. 7 Notre Dame on Monday night.
Michael Young changes the music on the stereo in the Texas Rangers clubhouse, then takes the bat between practice swings and uses it like a guitar as he mimics the hard-rock riff.
The Philadelphia 76ers were 3-13 and another lost season appeared on the horizon.
The St. Louis Blues have made another trade in a late-season sell-off, sending forward Brad Winchester to the Anaheim Ducks for a third-round pick in 2012.