- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Fourteen soccer hooligans have been convicted in fast-track trials for their role in violent clashes when Poland and Russia faced off in an emotionally charged European Championship match earlier this week, a court official said Thursday.
Coaches can now pick up their smartphones without trepidation.
As golfer Dustin Johnson crushed drives from home plate over the right-field wall and into San Francisco Bay, pitcher Matt Cain and manager Bruce Bochy glanced at each other before looking into the stands for approval from Giants general manager Brian Sabean.
Talk about getting your knickers in a twist.
Matt Cain tossed and turned and managed all of about four hours of sleep following his history-making gem for the Giants.
Croatian soccer fans burned a European Union flag and paraded around with posters of a convicted war criminal before their team faces Italy at the European Championship on Thursday.
The low hooking iron that curled up near the flagstick on the fourth hole was reminiscent of something, sure. So, too, was the pair of iron shots that collectively traveled 498 yards on the next hole, setting up a 35-foot putt that slam dunked into the cup for rare back-to-back birdies on the toughest stretch of a very tough Olympic Club course.
South Carolina is going for three straight national titles and Florida is the No. 1 seed.
A day after Matt Cain's perfect game, some fans actually suggested that no-hitters are becoming almost, well, commonplace.