- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
Latest Sports Items
Even before needing five stitches above his left eye, Carmelo Anthony understood this could be painful.
The NFL will move kickoffs up 5 yards to the 35-yard line, keep touchbacks coming out to the 20 and allow the number of players in a blocking wedge to remain at two.
Wisconsin point guard Jordan Taylor provided the most memorable quip so far to sum up the biggest criticism the Badgers get every March in coach Bo Ryan's swing offense.
Inside a sparsely populated clubhouse Sunday afternoon, Tyler Clippard and Drew Storen sat at their adjacent lockers and shared a few minutes of conversation - and a fist bump.
Maya Moore has never lost at Gampel Pavilion, and is not expecting that to change in her final home game.
@-Text.normal:MARCO ISLAND, Fla. (AP) | Don't buy that car. Shorten that vacation. Eat at home.
Florida's best defender missed practice Monday, not the ideal situation considering Jimmer Fredette and Brigham Young are up next.
The Big East was a bust. The Jimmer lived up to the hype. There are plenty of 10s, 11s and 12s left in the bracket, along with a handful of talented freshmen and a few familiar faces from Tobacco Road.
Joe Ragland's layup with 2.6 seconds left in overtime lifted Wichita State to a 79-76 victory over Virginia Tech in the second round of the NIT on Sunday.