- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
Latest Sports Items
Here's the real inside story of Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense: While everybody thinks of them as a cold-weather team from a land of ice fishing and snowmobiles, they're really more at home in a dome.
No YouTube campaign. No lobbying for a spot.
FIFA will discuss giving the cold shoulder to neck warmers worn by soccer players.
If it all were all about hair, the Steelers would already be champs.
Marcelo Bielsa resigned Friday as Chile's soccer coach, ending a three-month saga over his future.
Kayla Pedersen had 15 points, 10 rebounds and six assists, and No. 4 Stanford pulled away in the second half to beat Arizona State 72-54 Thursday night for its 47th straight Pac-10 win, one short of the all-time record.
Brian Kelly's plan to build a defense that will help Notre Dame become a national contender again was reflected in his first full recruiting class.
LeBron James had 51 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists, including a 23-point first quarter, to lead Miami to a 104-100 victory over Orlando on Thursday night.
Outfielder Laynce Nix and the Washington Nationals have agreed to terms on a minor league contract that includes an invitation to spring training.