- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Sports Items
Top-ranked Luke Donald will be encouraged by the memory of his father while making a run at history this weekend.
The Big East introduced Boise State, San Diego State, Houston, SMU and Central Florida as its new members, effective 2013.
Robin Taylor grew up a Washington Capitals fan but didn't attend her first game at the Capital Centre until 1994. That was technically a year after the Patrick Division ended, but the same rivals were there in the new "Atlantic" Division, so plenty of hatred built up for the Flyers, Penguins, Rangers, Devils and Islanders until the realignment in 1999 that put the Caps with the Hurricanes, Thrashers, Panthers and Lightning.
Sarah Fisher signed rising star Josef Newgarden to drive for her in 2012, as well as a business partner she hopes will strengthen her Izod IndyCar Series team.
All-Star shortstop Jose Reyes has put on a Miami Marlins hat and joined his new team.
Sani Boubakar, 28, lost his right leg 10 years ago in an auto accident in his hometown of Doutchi, Niger.
Alex Ovechkin scored one of three straight goals by Washington in the third period to lead the Capitals to a 5-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday night.
Even when it wins — or, more accurately, especially when it wins — the Maryland basketball team manages to remain captivating to the final minutes.
At first it seemed like a joke, though new stadiums can make people do funny things. Besides, what better way to thank the taxpayers of Miami for the new digs than put a giant bow on a few superstars for their viewing pleasure?