- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Bill Polian appears to be setting the stage for a Peyton Manning-Andrew Luck tandem in Indianapolis.
Tim Tebow is doing what decades of conventional NFL wisdom said couldn't be done. He's winning game after game playing the most important position on the field less like a quarterback than an irresistible force of nature.
There's no question, Buffalo Bills coach Chan Gailey would prefer Ryan Fitzpatrick to be playing with more consistency after the quarterback endured one of the worst outings his career.
Magic CEO Alex Martins says he met with center Dwight Howard and is still holding out hope that the franchise will be able keep him.
Mitch Kupchak feels he got stuck in a quagmire created by the NBA when the Los Angeles Lakers' disallowed trade for Chris Paul forced the general manager to ship out Lamar Odom in another hasty deal.
The gloom of four straight losses has been lifted and for the first time in more than a month, the New York Giants can see the finish line in this injury-riddled season.
Hornets general manager Dell Demps paced in and out of the club's practice gym with his mobile phone to his ear.
With the Heisman Trophy awarded last weekend, another college football season slowly came to a close ("Baylor QB Robert Griffin III wins Heisman Trophy," Web, Saturday). The Heisman Trophy, awarded to the best college football player in a given season, has always received a great deal of fanfare, but I wonder whether the professional significance of this award has lost some of its luster.
A judge says Fox Sports may get to question Major League Baseball executive Rob Manfred as it tries to have the Los Angeles Dodgers bankruptcy dismissed.