- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sports Items
The Indianapolis Colts have lost safety Jamie Silva for the season with a torn ACL, the team announced Monday.
Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Colt McCoy is not practicing because of a minor thumb injury sustained in his NFL exhibition debut.
Purdue athletic director Morgan Burke fondly remembers his childhood days, when he looked forward to Indiana's basketball powers coming together during the holiday season.
Running back Fred Jackson has a broken bone in his left hand, leaving his status uncertain for the Buffalo Bills' season opener.
Even with the Wanamaker Trophy at his side, Martin Kaymer could not believe he was a major champion.
Carolina Panthers receiver Steve Smith has been activated off the physically unable to perform list and has caught live passes for the first time since breaking his left arm.
The Washington Nationals and No. 1 overall draft pick Bryce Harper are facing a deadline to get a deal done.
The clock hit zero. The middle of the field opened up. Tim Tebow took off. Everyone knew he wouldn't be stopped short of the end zone.
With a nondescript 19th-place finish at Michigan International Speedway, Dale Earnhardt Jr. all but ensured he'll miss the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship for the third time in four years.