- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
Latest Sports Items
It was a long 20 days for Mike Green. He missed six games and plenty of practices.
A 25-year-old man was stabbed during a fight in the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot after the Oakland Raiders' victory over the San Diego Chargers on Thursday night, police said.
The proposed sale of the Houston Astros from Drayton McLane to Jim Crane is on the agenda for approval when baseball owners meet next week, The Associated Press has learned.
As it was ramping up for the regular season, Georgetown eschewed the traditional college basketball practice of playing an exhibition contest against an overmatched patsy in favor of keeping things secret.
The Capitals are a much different team with Mike Green than without him, which is why they should be a happy group Friday night.
No one plays more on the New Jersey Devils than Ilya Kovalchuk. It's pretty unusual for a forward to lead a team in ice time, but it's commonplace for the Russian star.
Their former coach? Fired in disgrace. Their university? Under attack for fostering a culture of secrecy and cover-ups as part of a devastating child sex abuse-scandal.
This has been a season of breaking streaks for Virginia, and another opportunity presents itself Saturday.
Albert Pujols' first free-agent tour is off to a surprising start: The three-time NL MVP is visiting the Florida Marlins.