- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
The Pittsburgh Pirates and veteran catcher Rod Barajas have agreed to a one-year deal with a club option for 2013.
NBA owners and players are meeting again Thursday, hoping to reach a deal to end the lockout and very aware of the consequences if they fail.
The end of Navy's six-game losing streak last week against Troy meant the Midshipmen's aspiration of playing after Christmas remains alive.
Two years ago, Fabian Johnson was starting for Germany in the final of the European Under-21 Championship alongside such future stars as Mesut Oezil, Sami Khedira and Manuel Neuer.
With Sebastian Vettel already crowned Formula One world champion, Jenson Button leads a group of four drivers fighting for second place with two races remaining.
The NFL players' union has proposed conducting a study of players that accurately reflects the natural level of HGH in their systems.
Officials said Thursday they have found the vehicle used by armed men who abducted Washington Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos, a case that highlights a sharp rise in kidnappings for ransom in Venezuela.
NBA owners and players were engaged in another marathon negotiation session Wednesday, meeting for more than 11 hours in an attempt to end the lockout.