- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Sports Items
The Big East wants to expand to 12 football teams "the sooner the better."
Bruce Boudreau didn't really want to talk about it. He and the Capitals were one win away from the first five-game winning streak to start the season in the 37-season history of the franchise.
The PGA Tour money title is relevant for the first time since 2003 because it has come down to two players _ Webb Simpson and Luke Donald _ in the final tournament of the year at Disney.
Two competitors at the World Scrabble Championships were asked to empty their pockets when a letter "G" went missing.
The Bengals reversed course and were negotiating a trade Tuesday that would send quarterback Carson Palmer to the Oakland Raiders, a person familiar with the discussions told The Associated Press.
Oklahoma has so far spent more than $50,000 on an investigation into major NCAA rules violations by the men's basketball program.
NBA players and owners met for more than 10 hours with a federal mediator, hoping to deliver the progress Commissioner David Stern says is needed to avoid canceling more games.
The Colonial Athletic Association's evolution into a threat to produce multiple NCAA tournament teams has three consistent pillars. This could be the year that changes.
The season isn't turning out the way New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs planned.