- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Sports Items
The long looks on players' faces and the anger in Deputy Commissioner Adam Silver's voice made it obvious: There was no progress Tuesday in talks to end the NBA lockout.
Three days after securing a share of the lead heading into NASCAR's playoffs, Kevin Harvick paid a visit to Virginia Tech and avid stock car fan Frank Beamer.
The U.S. Open men's final's television rating is up from last year.
Sebastian Janikowski tied an NFL record with a 63-yard field goal at the end of the first half in Oakland's opener at Denver on Monday night.
Nine of NASCAR's 10 championship races will be available online for the first time in history.
The most productive offensive game in the New England Patriots' 52-year history drew the same old analysis from coach Bill Belichick.
It's already October for the Tampa Bay Rays. They're in playoff mode in a late push to overtake the sagging Red Sox for the AL wild-card spot.
Just in time for its first road game of the season, No. 17 Ohio State got some good news for a change.
"Monday Night Football" analyst Ron Jaworski had to apologize on air after accidentally cursing during his commentary.