- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan is defending himself on Twitter, saying he left training camp to deal with a personal matter and isn't upset with his contract.
The free-throw line is a struggling team's best friend, and the Washington Mystics certainly used it to their advantage Saturday night.
Adam Scott made four birdies over his last seven holes for a 4-under 66 on Saturday in the Bridgestone Invitational and a chance to win his first World Golf Championship.
Quarterback John Beck endured a setback in his quest to win the Washington Redskins' starting quarterback job when he left team drills Saturday afternoon because of discomfort in a groin muscle.
Brewers infielder Craig Counsell snapped an 0 for 45 drought with a pinch-hit single in the ninth inning of Milwaukee's 8-1 victory against the Astros on Friday night.
A.J. Green has put the buzz in the Bengals' training camp.
The Houston Astros optioned left-hander J.A. Happ to Triple-A Oklahoma City before Saturday night's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Rockies pitcher Juan Nicasio underwent neck surgery early Saturday to stabilize a fractured vertebra after being struck in the head by a line drive.
That kid who went to college with two brown grocery bags filled with his belongings strutted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday night.