- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
The Toronto Blue Jays have traded outfielder Juan Rivera to the Los Angeles Dodgers in exchange for a player to be named or cash considerations.
The ball arching against Chase Field's bright lights, Keith Carmickle climbed up on a narrow table, leaned forward and lost his balance, momentum carrying him toward a 20-foot fall to a pool deck below.
Louis Oosthuizen tries to keep his lifestyle as simple as that beautiful swing that carried him to the British Open championship last summer at St. Andrews.
Boston Red Sox pitcher Josh Beckett was scratched from the All-Star game Tuesday night after feeling soreness in his left knee while warming up in the bullpen.
Critics of a polarizing immigration law in Arizona protested the legislation Tuesday in triple-digit heat outside Major League Baseball's All-Star Game in downtown Phoenix, drawing sideways glances from fans who were more interested in getting to the game.
The widow of the firefighter who fell to his death at a Texas Rangers game says the team, baseball and Josh Hamilton remain precious to her and her 6-year-old son.
Any other week, the flagsticks at Royal St. George's would be adorned with the red-and-white English banner.
Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant says it is "tough" to see Yao Ming retire and that the player deserves to be in the basketball Hall of Fame.
John McEnroe would doubtless make a successful politician, as a player well-known for confrontation during his career. Unfortunately, he never considered such a career choice.