- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Sports Items
Duquesne coach Ron Everhart gathered his players on Thursday for a meeting, and then a get-together at his house, where they all watched Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
The $103 million investment the Boston Red Sox made in Daisuke Matsuzaka took another hit Friday when manager Terry Francona said the right-hander probably will need elbow surgery.
From his seat, whether at an exhibition game or the NBA finals, Pat Riley has remained largely stoic this season. His expression hardly changes, no matter the situation.
FIFA's newest vice president says soccer's governing body must abandon its culture of political intrigue after a series of corruption scandals.
Sione Pouha was getting ready to work out with his New York Jets defensive linemates and realized he still needed an NFL regulation football.
The Vancouver Canucks don't understand the big fuss about a little bite. Neither did the NHL.
Along with being a two-time WNBA champion and recognition as one of the best women's players in the world, something else changed for Lauren Jackson in the offseason.
Finishing among the top six in the regular season will be rewarded with a first-round bye in the redesigned men's and women's Big 12 basketball tournaments.
Mark Ingram figures there no use dwelling on whether the NFL lockout will stunt his growth as a player, and he downplays the apparent tension that the Saints' decision to draft him has caused with Reggie Bush.