- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Sports Items
The NCAA threw out more than 30 Arkansas State victories in football and basketball from the 2005-07 seasons Friday, saying the school used ineligible players.
Former Kentucky basketball coach Billy Gillispie isn't talking about his name being linked to the job at Texas Tech.
It didn't take long for Chuck Greenberg to become a very visible figure for the Texas Rangers, buying the team in a dramatic bankruptcy court showdown and then taking on the role of CEO and managing partner before the team's first-ever World Series.
An 11-2 start, consecutive wins against ranked teams and the nation's second highest scorer couldn't save Keno Davis' job as men's basketball coach at Providence College.
Jazz Hill scored 18 points and Jessica Henley had 17 and 11 rebounds Friday, leading J.I. Burton to a 65-54 victory against Sussex Central and its first Virginia High School League Group A, Division 1 girls state basketball championship.
After 16 days of mediated talks, the NFL and the players' union could not reach agreement on a new labor deal. The NFL released what it described as a summary of its proposal to the union:
Gary Wichard, the longtime NFL player agent who was suspended last year for his role in a recruiting scandal at North Carolina, died Friday. He was 60.
The head of the players' union says it would agree to a third extension of the collective bargaining agreement if the NFL provides 10 years of audited financial data.
Longtime NFL player agent Gary Wichard has died at 60.