- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Sports Items
Chris Gobrecht has been part of many senior nights in her long coaching career.
Bruce Pearl wanted to talk about Tennessee super freshman Tobias Harris, Michigan's motion offense or the Wolverines 1-3-1 zone defense.
Florida State star Chris Singleton remains questionable for Friday's NCAA tournament game against Texas A&M because of a broken right foot.
Montreal Canadiens coach Jacques Martin says Max Pacioretty may be able to return from his neck injury in time for the NHL playoffs.
Composed, confident and close to its campus, Ohio State is ready to begin its run toward a national title.
New York Giants president and CEO John Mara remains optimistic that there will be an NFL season in 2011. But, to keep Giants fans at ease, he said on Wednesday that season ticketholders won't have to make payments until the lockout ends.
The best point guards walk a fine line between playing with aggression and making too many mistakes.
For one week at least, Happy Valley is Hoops Valley.
Louisville coach Rick Pitino has plenty going on right now, mainly Morehead State and relentless rebounder Kenneth Faried.