- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Sports Items
Pittsburgh Penguins forward Chris Kunitz has resumed practicing after missing six games with a lower body injury, and could be ready to return this week.
Magglio Ordonez knew his season was over as soon as he broke his right ankle sliding into home plate against Toronto last July 24.
Cole Hamels went from being the man on the Philadelphia Phillies to just one of the guys in a star-studded rotation.
When it comes to his concussion, Justin Morneau is getting out of the predicting business.
Adam Wainwright will pitch in the St. Louis Cardinals' first spring training exhibition in one week against the Florida Marlins, putting the NL Cy Young Award runner-up in line to take the mound for the March 31 opener against the San Diego Padres.
The NBA All-Star game has earned its highest television rating since Michael Jordan's last appearance in 2003.
Terry Collins addressed the New York Mets before their first full-squad workout and promised some screaming.
The Knicks have agreed to a trade with the Denver Nuggets for Carmelo Anthony, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Monday night.
IndyCar appears to be headed to The Strip.