- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Sports Items
Carmelo Anthony missed the Denver Nuggets' shootaround Friday morning because of what coach George Karl called a personal matter.
Richard Hamilton is still waiting to find out whether he has a role with the Detroit Pistons.
Heat forward Chris Bosh is unlikely to play when Miami hosts the Toronto Raptors on Saturday.
Charles Oakley was known as an enforcer, Michael Jordan's bodyguard and a rebounding machine in a bruising and lengthy career. He had feuds with players, entire teams and believes he's responsible for the NBA's strengthened flagrant foul rules.
The post-Carmelo Anthony era started for the New Jersey Nets with a simple apology.
Alex Ovechkin assisted on goals by Jason Chimera and Nicklas Backstrom, and rookie Braden Holtby made 24 saves in his return from the minors to lift the Washington Capitals to a 2-1 victory over the New York Islanders on Thursday night.
The post-Carmelo Anthony era started for the New Jersey Nets with an apology.
Carmelo Anthony was hammered by J.R. Smith during a spirited 5 on 5 scrimmage at practice on Thursday. When he stepped to the line, his Denver Nuggets teammates began booing and jeering and scoffing the All-Star forward _ just like the home crowd has been doing lately.
Fanning out a stack of tickets like a magician performing a card trick, a member of the Cavalier Girls dance team stopped by Cleveland's locker room about an hour before tipoff for Wednesday night's game against Phoenix.