- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Sports Items
A person familiar with the deal says the Chicago Cubs have agreed to trade pitcher Tom Gorzelanny to the Washington Nationals for prospects.
Back in their building for the first time in nearly two weeks, the Miami Heat took final inventory Monday of all that they lost during their marathon road trip.
Chris Bosh shot free throws. LeBron James worked on 40-footers. Dwyane Wade tried a few layups.
Rookie John Wall had 19 points and a career-high 15 assists to lead the Washington Wizards to their fourth straight home victory and first two-game winning streak of the season, 108-101 over the Utah Jazz on Monday afternoon.
Jay Wright can fast-forward the video and put the scouting report in his junk mail pile.
Albert Pujols repeatedly has said he wants to spend his entire career with the St. Louis Cardinals. Staring at a spring training deadline for contract negotiations, the team chairman remains hopeful the three-time NL MVP will get his wish.
Antonio Cromartie made it clear he couldn't stand Tom Brady.
The Baltimore Ravens were good enough to reach the second round of the NFL playoffs, yet too flawed to get any farther.
A look at the four unbeaten and one winless teams remaining in Division I (through Sunday, Jan. 16):