- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Sports Items
Tennis player Chanda Rubin's house burned during an intense thunderstorm and lightning was a likely cause, Lafayette fire officials said Thursday.
Hall of Fame slugger Harmon Killebrew has been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
At the end of a long, difficult season, Brett Favre's status for the finale is in doubt.
The Oklahoma City Thunder is sending rookie center Cole Aldrich back to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League.
Nebraska athletic director Tom Osborne says there is nothing inappropriate about his department having a business agreement with the father of the Cornhuskers' starting quarterback.
Mark Sanchez is ready to go for the New York Jets.
There was no stick-breaking by Sidney Crosby when his 25-game scoring streak ended one game short of the Winter Classic. To Crosby, the streak was good while it lasted, but he never had any expectations of threatening Wayne Gretzky's record 51-game run.
Peyton Manning would rather focus on winning games than chasing milestones, and now his teammates and coaches understand why.
Malcolm Grant scored 22 points to lead Miami to a 94-59 victory over Pepperdine on Thursday night.