- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Latest Sports Items
Brett Favre isn't the only one with a streak of note heading into Sunday's game between the Minnesota Vikings and New York Giants.
Footballs fly at the New England Patriots defensive backs. It's only practice, but they spend plenty of time sharpening their catching skills.
As if Jimmy Clausen needed another distraction with Carolina fans dreaming about drafting Stanford star Andrew Luck to replace him, here comes Matt Ryan to town.
Head West, young man, and leave behind any notions of finding good football.
Andy Roddick is returning to the U.S. Davis Cup team in 2011 after skipping the event this year.
So if a guy has an appendectomy on Wednesday, can he play football on Sunday? What about the next Sunday? Might he be out the rest of the year?
The Charlotte Bobcats have sent little-used rookie point guard Sherron Collins to Maine of the NBA Development League.
It's not your typical role model week for Sam Bradford.
The Big Ten commissioner insists his conference has already sacrificed much for the good of college sports by giving up some access to the Rose Bowl, and he sees no reason why it should give even more to create a football playoff.