- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Vince Banonis, who was the starting center for the Detroit Lions championship teams in 1952-53, has died at the age of 89.
Former Dallas star Tony Dorsett is losing patience with Tony Romo and this year's Cowboys.
Rumbling through a huge hole on the right side, Thomas Jones burst into the clear and ran 70 yards before a Jacksonville defensive back knocked him out of bounds on the 4-yard line.
After surviving an overtime scare from the winless Buffalo Bills, the Baltimore Ravens can now exhale and try to eradicate their flaws during a much-needed bye week.
Roddy White is one of the biggest cutups in the Atlanta Falcons locker room.
Rex Ryan and his coaching staff huddled up before the bye-week break and drew up a game plan for an imposing opponent: the New York Jets.
Running back Fred Jackson couldn't find much consolation in how the Buffalo Bills nearly won their first game of the season. Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't feel any better when informed his quarterback rating is second in the NFL to Peyton Manning.
The "cloud coverage" has cleared, and quarterback David Garrard is ready to return for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Green Bay Packers finally got the best of Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings.