- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
LeBron James will suit up in black next week, making his transformation complete.
Japan's Mika Miyazato and South Korea's Jee Young Lee each shot 5-under 66 Friday to lead after the first round of the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia event at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club.
The NFL delivered its message about heavier punishment for illegal hits, including suspensions, directly to the 32 teams Thursday with a video spelling out what to avoid.
Saying "this is where I belong," Wayne Rooney ended a week of speculation about his future Friday by changing his mind and signing a five-year contract with Manchester United.
Michael Jordan has had little time to consider the significance of being the first ex-player to buy an NBA team and just the second black majority owner.
Washington Redskins tight end Chris Cooley and fullback Mike Sellers appear set to play against the Chicago Bears.
What may be the last NASCAR event at Gateway International Raceway may include some fireworks.
NBA Commissioner David Stern said Friday he thinks eliminating teams will be on the table during collective bargaining as a way to solve the league's financial woes.
Kevin Harvick is aware of the history the two drivers ahead of him in the Sprint Cup standings have at Martinsville Speedway _ and he's refusing to be intimidated by it.