- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Latest Sports Items
Taylor Martinez ran for 127 yards and three touchdowns and passed for 136 yards in a sensational debut that led No. 8 Nebraska to a 49-10 win over Western Kentucky on Saturday night.
The Dallas Cowboys kept four undrafted rookies on their initial 53-man roster Saturday. Maybe having so many bargain-bin finds made it easier for Jerry Jones to swallow the nearly $1.8 million salary of reserve receiver Sam Hurd.
Tom Brady cheered from the sideline as his undrafted teammate sped by for a 52-yard gain.
Ravens safety Ed Reed will miss the first six weeks of the NFL season after being placed on the reserve physically unable to perform list Saturday.
Brian McBride, whose scoring touch and tenacity earned him fans on both sides of the Atlantic, is calling it a career.
Hawaii quarterback Bryant Moniz was injured after taking a hard hit late in the third quarter of Thursday night's season opener against No. 14 Southern California.
Ben Roethlisberger isn't the only Steelers quarterback who might be out for four weeks.
Elvis Dumervil's season is officially sacked.
Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland and Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant have made amends.