- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Sports Items
With softball being dropped from the Olympics for at least the rest of the decade, there's a new, sobering reality for the USA team.
Jeremy Roenick and brothers Kevin and Derian Hatcher are among five new members of the United States Hockey Hall of Fame.
The Kansas City Chiefs have signed tight end Tony Moeaki, one of the team's two third-round draft picks.
Everything has always seemed to come so easy for Joe Mauer on the baseball diamond.
Thierry Henry got into a New York state of mind for his Red Bulls debut, boarding a commuter rail train at the World Trade Center about 2 1/2 hours before his first match.
Sun-Ju Ahn of South Korea birdied the final hole for a 6-under 66 and a share of the first-round lead at the Evian Masters with Morgan Pressel and Melissa Reid.
After he was wounded in Iraq, Joseph Bowser was told he could keep his right leg or have it amputated. If it were amputated, he was told, he would be able to keep doing all things he used to do.
While FIFA talks of introducing technology to soccer, England's Premier League has signed its first official technology partner in a move they hope helps further popularize the sport in the United States.
Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw, manager Joe Torre and bench coach Bob Schaefer were all suspended Wednesday as a result of incidents in the team's loss to the San Francisco Giants that caused debate about the rules.