- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Sports Items
The Phoenix Suns have acquired forward Hedo Turkoglu in a trade that sends guard Leandro Barbosa and forward Dwayne Jones to Toronto.
For most leagues, the All-Star break is a time for players and fans to relax and have some fun. For the WNBA, the All-Star break included some serious business.
Ozzie Guillen's always full of advice. The way his Chicago White Sox played before the break this season _ a miserable start and then a stunning turnaround _ it sure seems appropriate.
The Texas Rangers are in bankruptcy and up for auction. They went into the All-Star break after being swept at home by the worst team in the majors.
Looking to rebuild without LeBron James, the Cleveland Cavaliers have signed restricted free agent guard Kyle Lowry to an offer sheet.
The British government is refusing to allow an American Indian lacrosse team to travel to Britain using passports issued by the Iroquois Confederacy.
Dwyane Wade looked at the flag, took his stance and slowly pulled back his 5-iron.
Bases loaded, two outs, a real chance for the National League to break through after years of waiting.
A person familiar with the move says the Cleveland Cavaliers have signed restricted free agent guard Kyle Lowry to an offer sheet.