- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest Sports Items
The Washington Wizards finalized their trade of the rights to guard Juan Carlos Navarro, sending the former second-round draft pick to Memphis for a future first-round selection.
It is not hard to see what scouts like so much about Emiliano Fruto.
Dave Campo helped win a Super Bowl as Dallas' defensive coordinator in 1995. Bill Parcells won two titles with New York and was runner-up for another with New England as a defensive-minded coach.
Tim Donaghy resorted to the sympathy card while confirming his guilt in a Brooklyn courtroom this week.
It was easy to dislike Phil Rizzuto if you were a baseball fan outside of the Bronx and environs.
The Washington Mystics lost their first eight games, saw their coach resign because he disagreed with the direction of the franchise and were in danger of wasting their midseason turnaround with another loss.
Give Reed Doughty credit for one thing — his preseason debuts always are memorable.
TONIGHT'S BEST BET ON TV
It is now common for Americans to watch events on high-definition televisions big enough to warrant their own zip codes, but for networks and sports leagues, the future may lie with the screen of a 17-inch laptop.