- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Sprigg Lynn
"The trend today is not to have every board picture perfect - you want to show that floors have character," he says.
"We've found old coins, bags of silver, even a wallet that a kid must have hidden back in the 1930s," says Sprigg Lynn, a principal officer for Universal Floors.