- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Springfield Campus
Officials at Missouri State University have stalled a solar energy project students had planned for more than a year that was to be funded through a student-paid sustainability fee.
An Illinois business leader has been selected to receive an honorary doctorate from the Springfield campus of the University of Illinois during commencement in May.