- Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs
- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
One thing's crystal clear as NASCAR's Sprint Cup series heads into its annual Easter break - Hendrick Motorsports looks as strong as ever.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Team Penske has filled a schedule for 20-year-old driver Ryan Blaney that will get him at least two Sprint Cup Series starts this year.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Four years after launching a search for a new Sprint Cup Series director, NASCAR finally found a replacement for garage boss John Darby.
Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
NASCAR chairman Brian France sent an open letter to fans, and here it is:
Here's all you need to know about Chad Knaus as the crew chief closes in on his sixth championship with Jimmie Johnson: When asked about how dominating the pair has been since they partnered in 2002, the relentless Knaus replied: "We lose a heck of a lot more races than we win."
It would have been easy for Kevin Harvick to coast through his final season at Richard Childress Racing, do what was expected of him and little else before heading off to Stewart-Haas Racing.
Jeff Gordon is feeling rejuvenated as the NASCAR Sprint Cup season winds down.