- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
Truck Series champion Matt Crafton will be on standby at Las Vegas Motor Speedway this weekend for Paul Menard as the driver awaits the birth of his first child.
Five things to know about the rain-delayed Daytona 500, NASCAR's signature event that finished under the lights Sunday at Daytona International Speedway:
Danica Patrick is the first NASCAR driver to surpass 1 million followers on Twitter - enough to rank her among the top female athletes in the world.
Kyle Larson's Daytona 500 debut got off to a rough start because of two early issues.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Richard Childress pumped his fist above his head, emphatically celebrating his grandson's latest accomplishment.
With the famed No. 3 on his car and memories of the late Dale Earnhardt fresh in his mind, Austin Dillon took the fabled number out of hibernation and straight to the top at Daytona.
Austin Dillon won the pole for the season-opening Daytona 500 driving the No. 3 Chevrolet — a car Richard Childress has refused to field at NASCAR's top level since Dale Earnhardt's fatal accident on the last lap of the 2001 race.