- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
NASCAR announced sweeping changes to the Hall of Fame election process Thursday, including tweaks that make Bill Elliott and Mark Martin immediately eligible for enshrinement.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. set a record Thursday with his 11th consecutive win as NASCAR's most popular driver.
Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Tony Stewart smoked the field in a fan vote and will grace the cover of the "NASCAR `14" video game.
Richard Petty Motorsports has hired Trent Owens to crew chief Aric Almirola in 2014.
Michael Waltrip Racing has hired Jeff Burton as a test driver, with the possibility of running a partial Sprint Cup schedule in 2014.
Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.