- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
Edwards sailed past Marcos Ambrose on a restart with 25 laps remaining to win Sunday at Sonoma Raceway. Edwards had never finished higher than third at Sonoma.
One thing's crystal clear as NASCAR's Sprint Cup series heads into its annual Easter break - Hendrick Motorsports looks as strong as ever.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Team Penske has filled a schedule for 20-year-old driver Ryan Blaney that will get him at least two Sprint Cup Series starts this year.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Four years after launching a search for a new Sprint Cup Series director, NASCAR finally found a replacement for garage boss John Darby.
Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
NASCAR chairman Brian France sent an open letter to fans, and here it is:
Here's all you need to know about Chad Knaus as the crew chief closes in on his sixth championship with Jimmie Johnson: When asked about how dominating the pair has been since they partnered in 2002, the relentless Knaus replied: "We lose a heck of a lot more races than we win."
It would have been easy for Kevin Harvick to coast through his final season at Richard Childress Racing, do what was expected of him and little else before heading off to Stewart-Haas Racing.