- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
Texas Motor Speedway won't sell tickets on the backstretch for its two NASCAR Sprint Cup races next year.
Roger Penske and Sam Hornish Jr. have been together for nearly 300 races over the last decade.
The greatest driver to never win a NASCAR championship is treating the season finale as if it's the last race of his career.
NASCAR chairman Brian France sent an open letter to fans, and here it is:
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
Michael Annett has signed a deal to drive for Tommy Baldwin Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup series next season.
NASCAR is giving its Sprint Cup champion a Hall of Fame vote.