- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
Tony Stewart smoked the field in a fan vote and will grace the cover of the "NASCAR `14" video game.
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Richard Petty Motorsports has hired Trent Owens to crew chief Aric Almirola in 2014.
Michael Waltrip Racing has hired Jeff Burton as a test driver, with the possibility of running a partial Sprint Cup schedule in 2014.
Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
Texas Motor Speedway won't sell tickets on the backstretch for its two NASCAR Sprint Cup races next year.
The greatest driver to never win a NASCAR championship is treating the season finale as if it's the last race of his career.