- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
The hottest crew chief in NASCAR was available, and yet Denny Hamlin wasn't sure he wanted him to lead his race team.
Kurt Busch is ready for yet another new ride.
Joe Gibbs didn't hear Denny Hamlin predict a victory in the NASCAR race in New Hampshire. And it's a good thing, too.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. didn't know he had been around the Nationwide Series this long.
Jeff Gordon came into the media center after winning the pole in New Hampshire and found that the moderator was not yet at his post.
Danica Patrick finished 25th on Sunday at Chicagoland Speedway, the best showing in her young Sprint Cup career.
Kyle Busch _ and not brother Kurt _ was behind the wheel of the No. 54 Toyota for Saturday's Nationwide Series race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Danica Patrick is back in the Chicago area and looking forward to another Sprint Cup race at what is essentially her home track.
The new road course at Kansas Speedway finally got its test drive.