- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
Aric Almirola has a fast car.
Andretti Autosport will announce a new primary sponsor Saturday to replace GoDaddy next season on the car currently driven by James Hinchcliffe.
NASCAR has indefinitely suspended Todd Parrott, the crew chief for Sprint Cup Series driver Aric Almirola, for violating its substance-abuse policy.
Michael Waltrip Racing on Thursday picked Elliott Sadler to close out the season in the No. 55 Toyota while Brian Vickers is sidelined treating a blood clot.
The third surgery on Tony Stewart's broken right leg was for an infection that "popped up" after the three-time NASCAR champion had begun walking a bit again.
There were no surprises Tuesday when NASCAR revealed the 2014 Sprint Cup Series schedule because a date swap between Darlington and Kansas had already been announced by the respective tracks.
Brian Vickers will miss the rest of the NASCAR season because of a blood clot in his right calf.
It was just another surreal moment in this disappointing season for defending champion Brad Keselowski.
Kyle Busch has won more NASCAR races at Charlotte Motor Speedway than driver in the track's long, proud history.