- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
The third surgery on Tony Stewart's broken right leg was for an infection that "popped up" after the three-time NASCAR champion had begun walking a bit again.
There were no surprises Tuesday when NASCAR revealed the 2014 Sprint Cup Series schedule because a date swap between Darlington and Kansas had already been announced by the respective tracks.
Brian Vickers will miss the rest of the NASCAR season because of a blood clot in his right calf.
It was just another surreal moment in this disappointing season for defending champion Brad Keselowski.
Clint Bowyer sent out a warning on Twitter to daredevil Nick Wallenda before his tightrope walk Saturday night at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
If Brad Keselowski is trying to play mind games with Kyle Busch in an effort to derail Busch's championship chances, Joe Gibbs doesn't believe his driver can be rattled on the race track.
Kyle Larson ran well in his Sprint Cup debut before blowing an engine with 87 laps remaining in the 334-lap race.
Kyle Busch has won more NASCAR races at Charlotte Motor Speedway than driver in the track's long, proud history.
Kyle Larson can't be goaded into setting an unreasonable expectation for his Sprint Cup debut.