- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
sprint cup series
Latest sprint cup series Items
Pat Warren brought a chunk of asphalt into the media center at Kansas Speedway last year and dropped it onto a table with a thud that seemed to reverberate throughout the room.
Kevin Harvick won a wreck-filled race at Kansas Speedway on Sunday, keeping out of trouble all afternoon and making a big move in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Kyle Busch added one more awful afternoon to his history of disasters at Kansas Speedway.
Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. decided to test out their acting chops, and do a little flirting in public, for a new country music video that was released this week.
It took 22 years for Miller Lite to make it to the top of NASCAR, and Brad Keselowski made it worth the wait when he cheerfully chugged the beer from on oversized glass during a live televised interview while celebrating his first Sprint Cup championship last November.
Kyle Larson will make his Sprint Cup Series debut next week at Charlotte Motor Speedway driving for Phoenix Racing.
Kevin Harvick will keep his Jimmy John's sponsorship when he moves to Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014.
Brian Scott is set to make his Sprint Cup debut at the Oct. 12 race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Ryan Truex will drive the No. 51 Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing this weekend at Dover.