- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest sprint Items
Kyle Busch made a little history at a pretty big track.
Five things to know about what's going on at Daytona International Speedway in advance of Sunday's season-opening Daytona 500:
Darlington Raceway has partnered with Sport Clips Haircuts to sponsor the track's NASCAR Nationwide Series race through 2016.
Kevin Harvick popped in for what he thought was a quick hello with a bedridden Tony Stewart.
Five things to know about what's going on at Daytona International Speedway in advance of the season-opening Daytona 500 on Feb. 23:
Richard Petty stood by his comments that Danica Patrick can't win a Cup race and the Hall of Famer said it was unfair he has been labeled a sexist.
Martin Truex Jr. took a winding, unexpected path to find a new job.
Petty said last week that Patrick can only win a Sprint Cup race "if everybody else stayed home." Petty also said Patrick gets attention because she's a woman, but added that publicity is good for NASCAR.
All Times EST