- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest sprint Items
Kevin Harvick had a nice send-off with Richard Childress Racing, winning his penultimate race with the team at Phoenix International Raceway.
For the past four years, Kemper Arena has sat nearly empty - silent and mostly forgotten as high-profile concerts and other marquee events migrated to the Sprint Center downtown.
All Times EST
Child pornographers are increasingly using smartphones, so investigators said their skills are adapting along with the mobile technology.
Darlington Raceway has partnered with Sport Clips Haircuts to sponsor the track's NASCAR Nationwide Series race through 2016.
Texas Motor Speedway on Thursday announced a multiyear title sponsorship agreement for its spring race with Duck Commander, the brand of best-selling duck calls and Robertson family-owned company featured on the A&E show "Duck Dynasty."
The NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Texas is going to the ducks this spring.
Trevor Bayne sped around Talladega Superspeedway in his No. 21 Ford getting his car ready for the upcoming season, and then did the same thing in his running shoes.
Brian Vickers is ready to go racing again.