- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest sprint Items
Trouble in practice, difficulty qualifying, late-race wrecks and even a shoe _ yes, a shoe _ that she ran over while leading has defined Danica Patrick's first full Nationwide season.
Every championship contender knew that starting position would be paramount at repaved Kansas Speedway, where getting to the front after the green flag drops could present a problem.
Kansas Speedway hasn't been kind to championship contenders this season.
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's girl, though she may not be featured in the company's Super Bowl spots for the first time since 2007.
Verizon's Share Everything plan looks like it's good for the company's shares.
Brad Keselowski held serve through the first half of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship, duein part to a smart strategy with his Penske Racing team.
Jeff Gordon has enjoyed a good deal of success at Kansas Speedway. On Wednesday, he found himself back on equal footing with his fellow Sprint Cup competitors as they worked to get acquainted with the track's new surface.
Brad Keselowski held serve through the first half of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship, due in part to a smart strategy with his Penske Racing team.
NASCAR on Tuesday announced competition changes for 2013 that includes the elimination of the top 35 qualifying rule and a reduced field size in the Nationwide Series.