- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest sprint Items
Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 percent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along.
NASCAR reinstated Michael Waltrip Racing executive Ty Norris on Thursday, though he remains on indefinite probation.
A 16-driver championship field that would be whittled down to create a winner-take-all season finale is among radical changes reportedly being considered by NASCAR.
Richard Petty Motorsports on Wednesday announced a three-year contract extension with Smithfield Foods Inc. as primary sponsor for Aric Almirola for 29 races through the 2016 season.
Swan Racing has added a new investor to its race team: Iowa businessman Anthony Marlowe is now a minority owner.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. is admittedly scared by the daunting task of replacing crew chief Steve Letarte.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — NBC Sports Group has filled its NASCAR broadcast team with Dale Earnhardt Jr. crew chief Steve Letarte.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. quickly learned an important lesson in his race with girlfriend Danica Patrick for NASCAR's rookie of the year award.
NASCAR continues to work on improving its on-track product, an endeavor chairman Brian France takes so seriously he plans to attend Monday's test at Charlotte Motor Speedway.