- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
Latest sprint Items
Jimmie Johnson said Friday he was too frustrated to speak to reporters following his engine failure at Michigan.
Kyle Busch has three races remaining to claim a spot in the 12-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Brad Keselowski is talking the talk of a title contender.
Greg Biffle insisted last week that he was perfectly happy staying out of the spotlight.
Mark Martin's car went sliding off the track at Michigan International Speedway and crashed sideways into a pit road barrier. The vehicle was pierced by the short, narrow end of the wall, but Martin was able to walk away.
Greg Biffle won the Pure Michigan 400 on Sunday when leader Jimmie Johnson left the track because of engine trouble with six laps left.
When drivers discuss the contenders for the Sprint Cup championship, not many are mentioning Greg Biffle. And that's OK with him.
Sam Hornish Jr. is starting to get the hang of this stock car stuff.
With three wins this season _ and a near-victory last weekend _ Brad Keselowski has established himself as one of NASCAR's top drivers.