- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest sprint Items
Juan Pablo Montoya prefers running up front, and it grates on him when he doesn't.
Since losing the Sprint Cup title last year to Tony Stewart by the slimmest of margins, Carl Edwards has struggled.
Here we go again.
Sam Hornish Jr. has won the pole for Saturday's Nationwide Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International.
Denny Hamlin has crashed in Sprint Cup practice at Watkins Glen International.
You can't wipe the smile off the face of Dale Earnhardt Jr., not even at a road course.
Since a blown engine knocked him out of the Daytona 500 to start the Sprint Cup season, it's taken Jeff Gordon 20 races to drive into contention for NASCAR's postseason.
The long slide of T-Mobile USA continued in the latest quarter, as the country's No. 4 cellphone company lost subscribers and struggled to sign people up for smartphones.
Facing a defection by its main partner in racing, Dodge has decided to pull out of its NASCAR sponsorship at the end of this season, a person briefed on the matter said Tuesday.