- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest sprint Items
It doesn't take long for the pretenders to be separated from the contenders in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Orders for the iPhone 5 topped 2 million in their first 24 hours, more than double the amount of its predecessor over the same period.
Fortunes turn fast in racing. Roger Penske knows that well.
JR Motorsports parted ways Monday with crew chief Tony Eury Jr., 10 days after his father was ousted as competition director.
Brad Keselowski raced to an impressive victory in the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup, outdueling five-time champion Jimmie Johnson at Chicagoland Speedway on Sunday.
Danica Patrick finished 25th on Sunday at Chicagoland Speedway, the best showing in her young Sprint Cup career.
Kyle Busch _ and not brother Kurt _ was behind the wheel of the No. 54 Toyota for Saturday's Nationwide Series race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will drive Roush Fenway Racing's No. 17 Ford next year on the Sprint Cup circuit.
Danica Patrick is back in the Chicago area and looking forward to another Sprint Cup race at what is essentially her home track.