- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest sprint Items
Rick Hendrick gave little warning to his crew chiefs when he decided to make widespread organizational changes after the 2010 season.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. had finally reached Victory Lane again, ending one of the longest stretches between wins in Sprint Cup history.
When the black Chevrolet with the green No. 88 crossed the finish line, Dale Earnhardt Jr. ended a streak of 143 Cup races without a win and gave his legions of fans a thrilling reward for all their support — and patience.
Greg Biffle posted the fastest speed in an extra Sprint Cup practice session Saturday night _ and it was quite a bit slower than his run the previous day.
With her NASCAR peers breezing around Michigan International Speedway at around 200 mph this week, Danica Patrick was asked to compare these stock car speeds to the even quicker pace of IndyCar racing.
NASCAR is changing left-side tires for its Sprint Cup race Sunday at Michigan International Speedway, and will hold an extra practice session Saturday night.
Eleven top-10 finishes. Second place in the Sprint Cup standings.
After four drivers posted laps of over 200 mph during a morning test session, Greg Biffle was asked if the fast new track at Michigan International Speedway might be good for the sport.
Carl Edwards had just about everything go right last season in the chase for his first Cup championship except win more races than Tony Stewart.