- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
St. John'S Church
Latest St. John'S Church Items
President Obama attended Easter services at an Episcopal church near the White House where past presidents frequently have worshipped.
Tradition, faith and revelry mark a city's celebration of the president's second inauguration, as chronicled by Washington Times reporters in real time throughout the day.
Officials have stark advice for Londoners planning to stay home this summer and deal with some 11 million visitors attending the Olympic Games.
Give us liberty, one occasionally wants to cry, echoing the great Patrick Henry's liberty-or-death moment at St. John's Church in Richmond. A great moment it was, as schoolchildren may still be taught. There was more, nonetheless, to Patrick Henry than lung power. The man had heart, and the soul to go with it.
President Obama and his family attended a worship service Sunday morning at an Episcopal church just across the Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House where presidents frequently have visited.
President Obama and his family attended an hourlong service Sunday morning at a church a block north of the White House.