- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - St. Louis Cardinals
Jon Niese struggled in his first spring start that was delayed by shoulder trouble, allowing four runs in two innings of the New York Mets' 9-8 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday.
The St. Louis Cardinals are going to replay school.
After spending years trying to find a quality shortstop, the St. Louis Cardinals now appear to have an excess.
Two-time AL MVP Miguel Cabrera hit his first two home runs of spring training and AL Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer struck out five in 4 2-3 scoreless innings Monday during the Detroit Tigers' 17-5 romp over the St. Louis Cardinals.
Coming off surgery to his throwing elbow, Rafael Furcal showed the Miami Marlins he can still deliver a sales pitch.
As he warmed up in the bullpen for his second spring training start, Stephen Strasburg felt strong. Perhaps a little too strong.
The St. Louis Cardinals signed Cuban free agent shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a major league contract and he'll report to spring training on Monday.
Trevor Rosenthal had a pain-free spring training debut and Michael Wacha pitched three effective innings for the St. Louis Cardinals in a 4-4 tie with a Washington Nationals split squad that was called after 10 innings Saturday.
St. Louis Cardinals starter Jaime Garcia will have his sore shoulder examined by Dr. James Andrews on Monday.
David Wright said making his spring training debut wasn't exactly like getting back on a bike, but the New York Mets captain was happy to be back on the field.
While most of his Minnesota Twins teammates headed home for the day, right-hander Ricky Nolasco stayed at Hammond Stadium after Thursday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals was rained out and threw a simulated game.
Former Nats outfielder Rick Ankiel is officially retiring, as the 34-year-old converted pitcher will now look to join a MLB front office in the near future.
As the umpire crew prepared to review an inning-ending double play turned by the Boston Red Sox, the players prematurely trotted off the field.
Shelby Miller finally got a chance to pitch against the Boston Red Sox.
The Motor City's top brass have been on hand for an exhibition game between the Detroit Tigers and St. Louis Cardinals.