- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
St. Louis Cardinals
Latest St. Louis Cardinals Items
Coming off surgery to his throwing elbow, Rafael Furcal showed the Miami Marlins he can still deliver a sales pitch.
After spending years trying to find a quality shortstop, the St. Louis Cardinals now appear to have an excess.
Two-time AL MVP Miguel Cabrera hit his first two home runs of spring training and AL Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer struck out five in 4 2-3 scoreless innings Monday during the Detroit Tigers' 17-5 romp over the St. Louis Cardinals.
As he warmed up in the bullpen for his second spring training start, Stephen Strasburg felt strong. Perhaps a little too strong.
The St. Louis Cardinals signed Cuban free agent shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a major league contract and he'll report to spring training on Monday.
Trevor Rosenthal had a pain-free spring training debut and Michael Wacha pitched three effective innings for the St. Louis Cardinals in a 4-4 tie with a Washington Nationals split squad that was called after 10 innings Saturday.
St. Louis Cardinals starter Jaime Garcia will have his sore shoulder examined by Dr. James Andrews on Monday.
David Wright said making his spring training debut wasn't exactly like getting back on a bike, but the New York Mets captain was happy to be back on the field.
While most of his Minnesota Twins teammates headed home for the day, right-hander Ricky Nolasco stayed at Hammond Stadium after Thursday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals was rained out and threw a simulated game.